A Prece

"Lord, give me grace and dancing feet and the power to impress / Lord, give me grace and dancing feet, let me outshine them all / Is it so wrong to crave recognition? 2nd best runner up / Is it so wrong to want rewarding? To want more, than is given to you / Tonight make me unstoppable, And I will charm / I will slice, I will dazzle them with my wit / Tonight make me unstoppable, And I will charm / I will slice, I will dazzle I will outshine them all / Standing on the packed dance floor, Our bodies throb in time / Silent on the weekdays Tonight I claim what s mine / Is it so wrong to crave recognition? 2nd best runner up / Is it so wrong to want rewarding? To want more, than is given to you. "
"The Prayer" - Bloc Party

Só porque este fim de semana gostava de dançar, dançar, dançar, dançar e de deixar-me levar pela música numa pista de dança desta cidade, pela noite fora, esquecer os meus problemas, libertar-me e sentir-me plena. .. Feliz.